Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 4 / ?]

ID:a5uOwJhE No.3928783 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I would recommend you adopt a more friendly banter style if you actually wish to learn about "warped" worldviews. Myself suggesting that you are solipsistic and lacking in self-awareness is not an insult. Unto your interests :

1) Because women rely on men for survival, your primary interest would be to find the most high quality male.

2) At the same time, because women are largely incapable of summoning passion towards areas of interest as men are, you will likely only ever feel content or happy through your relationships to others, be that men, women or your children.

Because of the current position of our society, you do no require an individual male for your survival - this is true, but I would suspect, like most women, you are not interested in a profession and would rather be paid for laying about. But you do depend on individual men in your life to fulfill you - which means it should be of concern to you the types of men you attract, as it's a direct impact on your quality of life.

As such, all your behavior is suspect to a quality analysis by a potential male. You're lowering your value to quality males by pursuing what you do, and so they will be less interested in investing in you as you increasingly become a liability.

What you display in your conversation right now, is that you do not wish for this level of involvement, but even then these short-term flings will impact you on a psychological level. You will bond with men through physical contact against your will on some level. And the repetition of this process will reduce your capability to bond properly altogether.

Do you have older women in you look up to and to talk to and compare your experience?

And again I have to ask, towards what end are you going here? Think about your future, 10, 20, 30 years ahead.