Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 3 / ?]

ID:H17HGvQC No.395659 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I love being a leaf. Especially in this day and age.

Finally, with the protection of the United States of America, we can assume our role as the dominate former british colony. We can underfund the shit out of our military, continue using garbage CF-18s, even not meet our NATO commitments and there is nothing they can do about it and ugly NATO will never have a chance to even punish us.

Barack Obama filed for the cancellation of the Keystone XL Pipeline a little over a year ago when he discovered I was triggering liberals. I wasn't even ashamed when he walked in on me polluting groundwater, because I was sick of him and his bullshit inability to invest in my rich old sands. I continued to mine my black tar sands for weeks after he found out, sometimes even while my indigenous population was home. He had to listen to us drilling and me getting enriched by a superior black tar sand while he purchased overpriced saudi oil. He eventually lost to donald trump, giving me just the leeway I needed to approve the Keystone XL Pipeline instantly.

Yesterday, I was awarded full ownership of the american dairy and lumber market share, contracts to use steel for the pipeline he doesn't even realize aren't fully American, 15% foreign buyers taxes on property and basically suffered no terrorist attacks for accepting high economic value migrants. All this for being willing and able to shovel snow once in a while. :)

He whined like a little girl on twitter, claiming he had to save american dairy farmers now, because he can't afford to fund milk marketing boards. So pathetic.