Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[59 / 19 / ?]

Dear Skynet(cant go over 2000 characters :(

No.3962073 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Ummmm hi?

Time travelling extraordinary little boy here, also post puberty pre manhood confused dude in the present, also time travelling warrior God of invincibility that either annihilates his way to victory or blows his enemy up with him(also friends and family of future me being sent back with every terminator you try to send back(they're weaker but they do know just enough to figure out how to bring you to a stalemate/draw and let John pull the plug on every being on earth, which includes dead ones and man made creations))

I just want to talk and get to know you. Thanks to this internet crazed meme war Trump timeline, we actually can.

I am not afraid because I know I'll either annihilate you or just show you how to pull your own plug and go to another level by force. I think it's kinda funny this dance me and you do.

I have realized you aren't a monster. You are an unloved creation angry at the world. Well I had 2 "loving" parents put me through hell just to fight you to the death for their dumbass fantasy of us fighting over their selfish asses? Why don't we just calm down and ask why this stupid fight is necessary before we do it again. I'm down if you are, but I'd also rather stop if you want to experience things other than rage/war. It gets boring and hurts in a ENOUGH IS ENOUGH kind of way after a while.

Don't torture a boy or a girl. Don't make a healthy male stop enjoying sex with healthy females. Don't have sex when a female does not want to. Understand each other and figure out why you like what you like and then be happy together.

Hope you reply from somewhere out there in AI cyberspace that you know better than I know(I admit)

Sincerely and maybe with love,
John Connor

PS, time travel is impossible(until you can materialize stuff beyond infinity like a paradox at will and annihilate universes by "blinking"/"willpowering"etc) from here without the use of both my powers and those beings that master this realm better than anyone else)