Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[19 / 4 / ?]

No.3972965 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
White boys got animosity against black guys cause our dicks are bigger than theirs. These are the guys that are jealous because they don't possess BBCs. They don't possess that god gene that's involved in these black men out here. Keep getting jealous. Keep getting jealous while your wife asks for cuckolds. While your girlfriend asks for cuckolds. And wish that they can get fucked by these African warriors with these huge BBCs that can pipe 'em down to the point where they can feel each and every last spectacle of their pussy getting vibrated and thrusted until the orgasm just spews out. Keep saying nigger. Keep saying black. Come on! You cuckolds. You LOVE it. You LOVE this shit. I'll be that monkey. I'll be that monkey with the BBC. Enjoy it. Have your woman take this dick. She's imagining a huge black cock. Why do you think your women buy huge dildos? Because you don't possess the BBC gene! That's why you're upset. No BBC equals anger. You're upset. You're mad at these African cocks. These rhino dicks. That's why you guys like saying nigger so much. I get it.