Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 5 / ?]

ID:wEukXK6/ No.3992883 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Ever since I was a child, I have always seen black people as dirty. As a child i thought that black people were that way because they did not clean themselves, lol.

Anyway, I refuse to eat in places that have black cooks or whatever. I have walked right back out of more restaurants than I can count, simply because I do not want to eat something that black hands have touched. Thier fingers produce sweat and oil that I will hopefully never ingest.

I am sure that there are many more like me, as I happen to have a gf who feels the same way and does not mind going somewhere else.

So be aware all you money hungry store owners who hire these vile creatures, you will loose my business as well as many others. I would honestly rather go to a mexican or chinease restaurant, simply because there are no blacks there. They are just to proud to hire the negroes, why cant we be. Oh yeah, you are all so scared that the negro will sue you. So you sell out for the dollar, it really is that simple.

I dont want to hear about laws and fairness, as I am sure all the weak minded people will say. Well we might get in trouble and you dont know how to run a business. Well, whatever maybe I dont. But I do know that your establishment will never see my dollars and that you have sold out and hope that you enjoy the payoff for selling out to the PC political agenda. If you people would have been mentally stronger in the past, none of us would have to live side by side with the monkeys and be forced to employ a % of them.