Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[316 / 96 / ?]

Why are Italian women obsessed with Swedish men?

No.4007818 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Okay so I tried to make this thread on /int/, seeing it is a cuck board it didn't work.

As many of you know, Italian wämän go crazy for Swedish and Nordic men in general. Why is it that they hate Italian "men" and only go for Nords?

When Giancarlo and Matteo are sitting at home in their boyish rooms, still living with mama at the age of 26, Francesca and Gianna are out riding the Nordic wheel of fortune, so to speak. Could it be that I, as a NORDIC bull who lives in his own apartment and is 191cm tall is simply a better choice than the halfling it*Loid "man"?

Feel free to discuss why you think this is. Italian men are obviously welcome to chime in, but please try not to lash out in impotent insecurity, alright? I don't want to be "that guy" but it's not my fault that one day Caterina feels like having a dish of big fat Swedish Meatballs, with a side of Norwegian salmon, and maybe even a little bit of Danish sausage? Hell, she might even be hungry for Asian food in the form of a Finnish bull sometimes. But never, never is it an Italian man. Will we be seeing Italian Elliot Rodgers soon?

To all the Italian girls reading this: don't you think it's time to stop with the self hate? Your dads are Italian, why won't you settle for Italian men?

Also shoutout to my fellow NORDIC studs out there who are slamming that pizza pussy daily

Mods don't delete thread, I'm warning you.