Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[22 / 12 / ?]

ID:FYioOcKl No.4009629 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
/biz/ has ruined my life.

About a year ago I moved to some godforsaken shithole town in the far, far north. It was for a program where I’d be teaching. For someone like me who majored in philosophy, it was a stepping stone to a real job. I’d pay my dues, spend two years up here building a resume, and move back south where I could teach at a high school.

Not the most glamorous job but it sure beats taking orders at starbucks. When I first arrived, I could not have been happier. For the first time in my life I had a place of my own. Even if it was a flimsy trailer on the outskirts of town, it was still mine. All I had was a suitcase, a small bust of Socrates, and my faithful pet dog Bandit.

But as you can imagine, the>>4009609
re isn’t much of a social life out here. Especially as the days grow shorter and the night grows longer and longer until the sun disappears entirely for weeks. So I’d enjoy the luxury of an internet connection, and spend my spare time shitposting on /his/ and /lit/.

The program paid for my rent, so I suddenly found myself with some cash. And with nothing to really do, I decided to do the responsible thing and invest. I’ve never been good with money, so I figured I’d trust the experts.

That was when I first found /biz/: my own personal pandora’s box.