Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[41 / 21 / ?]

No.4013275 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>I remember sitting cross-legged in front of the TV on Saturday mornings eating cereal and watching cartoons
>I remember pouring my Lego on the living room carpet on Friday evening and looking forward to The Simpsons at 6pm
>I remember learning that Sunny Delight turned people orange
>I remember really wanting a pet hamster and being disappointed and feeling bad trapping it in its cage
>I remember wanting to be a professional football player and treating it as a realistic idea
>I remember feeling sick while visiting my grandmother in hospital and feeling my legs wobble
>I remember needing to urinate really bad on a long drive home and becoming mute and unresponsive to prevent wetting myself
>I remember waking from a nightmare and feeling my way through the dark to my parents' bedroom for safety
>I remember sliding on my socks and knees at a disco
>I remember trying a glass of coca cola with my cereal and disliking the combination
>I remember comparing penis sizes during a sleepover and resenting the friend who suggested doing it because he had a very large penis
>I remember feeling bad on Christmas Day for getting far more presents than my older sibling
>I remember masturbating with just a thumb and forefinger
>I remember making sure my teddy bear was sitting in a comfortable position before leaving him
>I remember dreaming of having "sex" with various willing women
>I remember daydreaming about my crush standing outside my classroom and looking in and waving to me
>I remember making an elaborate milkshake with my friend and feeling obliged to drink it
>I remember recreating WWF moves at my wrestle-fan friend's house
>I remember making BMX jumps with my friend on his street
>I remember worrying about finding someone who would sit beside me on the bus during a schooltrip
>I remember when one of my neighbours would ring a bell outside on Christmas Eve and make me and other kids rush to our windows to look for Santa
>I remember forcing myself to sunbathe to fit in