Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[25 / 7 / ?]

ID:H/S8Gl4a No.4022715 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I was getting the pizza I ordered because there's a pizza place right next to where I live so I went there to take the pizza to my place because I ordered it and then while I wasn't looking there's this thing that the pizza place sells that's called a baguette but it's not really a baguette it's like a quiche if it was a pizza with the shape of a baguette so that was on top of the pizza boxes I was holding and it was inside of a paper and slipped out of the paper and half of it landed on my sweater but it didn't really stain it or anything but now I smell like pizza a lot and the smell is nice when you're hungry but I'm not hungry anymore because I ate the pizzas so now I smell like baguette (but not the baguette that is bread, the baguette that they make at Pizza Alexandre) and it's weird but I don't want to change my sweater because I think I look cute in it and I'm too lazy to change it anyway but desu it's not like I was planning to go out or anything so I don't really know what to do haha got any ideas ?