Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[18 / 6 / ?]

ID:2JNXHH/D No.4054803 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
WARNING: THIS IS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE RED-PILLED. BEING RED-PILLED IS A REAL THING. IT CAN FEEL SCARY ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE YOUNG AND HAVE NEVER BEEN THROUGH AN EXISTENTIAL CRISIS.

Why do humans totally ignore the fact that are stuck to a ball somewhere in the nowhere and there exists vastness of vastness of empty space and planets?

Why do humans ignore that they are literally the universe awoken. It is like matter awoken. We are an alien species and everything is organic. Artificial things are not different from organic things.

Why do humans ignore that nobody is really alive? Right? We are just matter right. Just machines. Nobody is alive. We are just fireworks. Chain reactions. Humans are no different from their surroundings, they just like to pretend otherwise.

I think about this all the time. I don't feel like a person anymore. I just feel like matter. I feel like a machine. Feels pretty good to be honest. Feels pretty damn good to not believe in illusions anymore. I am just the present moment most of the time. Just enjoying the fireworks.