Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[48 / 8 / ?]

ID:rAUnwidO No.4139308 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /bant/, I am in an inconvenient situation that really grinds my gears, and I am facing harsh consequences for doing literally nothing wrong.

I shall paint a picture with green text

>Be me on valentines day, studying // homework with other dateless bros.
>Usual fun banter, talking shit about how each of us are too autistic/ can't get a gf
>In the corner of my notepaper for the date, write "Valentines Day // sad nigga hours" as a joke.
>sad nigga hours. That's fucking it. Just "sad nigga hours".
>School next day, teacher (white female) decides to collect notes (She never usually does this) and by this time I have all but forgotten the sad nigga hours thing.
>next day, she's done looking over students' notes, and immediately pulls me out in the hallway
>Chimps the fuck out.
>Yelling.
>Kids in adjacent classrooms can obviously hear.
>I'm equated to American slave owners and imperialists.
>"ANON EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT YOU WROTE".
>How the fuck am I supposed to explain an ironic self deprecating meme to an adult.
>Give it a go anyway and calmly explain sad nigga hours is a time to reflect on feelings and failures, as I didn't have a date on Valentine's
>Day, don't bother saying it's "ironic" or whatever.
>Now teacher probably thinks I'm an Elliot Rodger type who can’t get girls and vents his teen angst by being “racist”.
>Finish with, "I don't think it's bad, it's not the same as nigger. They're totally different words, as I explained the context."
>teacher.exe has stopped working
>BUT ANON YOU'RE WHITE YOU CAN'T SAY THOSE THINGS IT'S EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE
>Ends up contacting principal, vice principal, my parents, and who knows who else, I’m indifferent at this point.
>Get called to office later that day.
Those blasted educators with their Talmudic tactics guilt trip me by making explain this incident to the African American diversity counselor or whatever my school calls it.