Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 1 / ?]

ID:OypSLqA6 No.4149610 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Stop fucking telling me Toronto is an evil town, and telling me to put my bike in the garage when it's already in a backyard no one's jumping the fence to take it fuck off, I don't need you to tell me not to go down this street or that one. And I live on my own now stop fucking telling me to shovel snow I already fucking know that, I don't need you to buy me anything, you act like I'm going to die if you don't tell me how to breathe fucking retardddw!!

Also even the fucking locking of the bike isn't a big deal you act like there's a saturday morning cartoon gang of bike jackers, maybe one would be the smart tall skinny one, and a dumb fat short one and they walk like fat albert characters with bike tools just stealing bike tires in broad daylight, nothing will ever happen to be because I have confidence and faith, not because I'm a stupid child and naive liek you told that guy renting out the next room always treating me like a child in front of him fuckcfk you. that's what the entire "as I walk through the shadow of the valley of death I shall fear no evil" is about, not being a scared little bitch keeps you from the scary things in the first place, just being a real person.

I can apply for a job on my own I already have had many jobs actually really. I'm not embarrassed about my anime figures I just don't want you to see them I'm selling them anyways because I don't care about materialism anymore.