Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[12 / 7 / ?]

So is this the place i go to anonymously flip off the world?

ID:VFxtwN3f No.4207871 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Fuck
you
all
and I do mean all of you
every last one you of you sorry cock suckers on this shit hole planet in this shit hole galaxy in this shit whole universe
I fucking hate every last one of you sorry pieces of shit
existence is nothing more then a never ending shit show of interaction, people are constantly asking you shit or to do shit saying hi to you or just acting fucking retarded to you. When you are young they are bullies, when you get smart enough to figure out how to leave you alone and or like you they act like fucking morons and ask you dumb as shit questions and wont leave you alone.
There is no fucking escape
even the primitive anarchist fucks who go out into nature have to deal with all the suffering that it takes to survive.
You are required to do shit by nature
you have to eat sleep and fuck in order to fucking exist
nature is the biggest fucking tyrant in world history and no one, I repeat no one has ever freed themselves from it.
If there is a god then you will have to spend the rest of your concise state (an eternity) interacting with one of two entities endlessly. Or if there is no god you will spend the rest of your existence rotting unconcisly under the ground having your attoms eventually fall into the sun and burn their for all eternity.
Nothing fucking matters
there is nothing anyone should ever fucking enjoy
happiness doesn't matter
love doesn't matter
its all fucking bullshit
everything in this world is quite literally made of shit
say whatever the fuck you want bant
call me an incel
a poltard
wh*te boy
a nigger
a kike