Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 1 / ?]

ID:E5am3XmY No.421166 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
While the left has perpetuated the myth that Mexicans and Mexican-Americans are nothing but worthless brown victims, it is still apparent to many Americans that plenty of Mexicans are white and share their same European blood. Some are even Anglos and Germanics who immigrated here long ago.

Mexican intellectuals on OCWeekly can also confirm, if we are 25% Spanish or 100% Spanish it is known that we are members of the white race and wish to better America.
>http://www.ocweekly.com/news/are-mexicans-white-6426421
Before the 60s (reign of the jew), it was expressed widely that Mexicans were members of the white race as well. It was a tacit understanding that Anglo-Saxons and Mexicans were brothers cut from the same colonial cloth. Marriages between us did not violate miscegenation laws, and we also did not face lynching periods en masse like muh niggers and Italians. And even the shittiest Mexicans like pic related look whiter than filthy dagos!

10% of Mexico is estimated to be white by many scholars in fact, and it's quite compelling is it not? This is what makes us a grand sect of your people, /pol/. My palms are as white as my Spanish great-great-great-grandfather and you bet your ass I consider my white wife and I as members of your people. And despite this; you still may deny my whiteness but are you willing to accept the redpill that there are many Mexicans out there, white and non-white who wish you the best and hope to destroy the Jewish media influence?