Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[203 / 65 / ?]

The Nazi's are literally chilling in Antarctica

No.4228586 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
No joke, The Nazi's are 100% perfectly fine down south in Antarctica
The more I research this, the more I realize it's 100% true

But that's not what I want to talk about here.
What I'm getting to is this
>Nazi's are going to make a move very very very soon

Not like in the next week but within less 2 years, they will be emerging themselves to the surface
Now why do I think this?
Without wasting time explaining I'll get right to good stuff:
>They have agents all over the world ready to set things into high gear
Literally, they're playing warfare on a level that is beyond what we understand as warfare.
Their fighting a soft war or better yet a meta-political war
Their safe under the Ice (Maybe even inside the earth) and are so far away from being attacked that no one has bothered to deal with them
Why else is visiting Antarctica so restricted?
They don't want to admit the problem (((they))) still have and have no control over
Why else do they FREAK OUT at the thought of Nazis coming back? Maybe because they REALLY ARE coming back?

But let's get into the real crazy stuff now:
>Canada is their prime target
You would think America would be their prime target and in a lot of ways it is, they need to sway things away from the establishment and they are
But in terms of strategic standpoints, natural resources and overall geographical advantages... They need Canada

Canada is their back door folks
They NEED to cover their FLANK

Think about this:
If they really did make into the earth via south pole entrances... Then that means there's probably North Pole Entrances too considering how hollow earth gravity theory works
If there's holes in the south then there's holes in north

Why is Russia so interested in the south pole too? Maybe Russia wants to cover their potential flank?

I've done research into this so deep and my conclusion pretty much comes down to this:
Somewhere, somehow, the Nazis are going to literally rise someone to power within the next 2 years in Canada