Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[26 / 8 / ?]

ID:+81V0+i/ No.4295144 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Have easy as fuck 2-year college classes that aren't even 4 hours long during weekdays except for Fridays.
>Work Friday through Sunday at night, giving me the perfect excuse why I don't have friends and allow me to game at the hours there aren't any fucking annoying kids online.
>Work on a small Walgreens near a big Walgreens so we only get a few costumers, still get paid a 9$/h a bit more than the minimum wage here in FL.
>0 noise from my noisy parents at night.
>get paid and I only have to pay 50 bucks to my mom and also pay for the gas I use (which is fucking nothing, I only go to my workplace and college, sometimes to my local card shop to play some magic).
>Get to buy all the shit I want and had money enough to build crazy cutting-edge PC and saving to paint my entire room and buy shit to make a comfy battlestation to play tight during the night.

Is this the peak of life? I have time, money, and youth. When will it all go downhill?

Only thing annoying me is that my parents are telling me that I should find a gf, but I always tell them that I have no time to date anyone (a bit of a lie).