Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[44 / 19 / ?]

fuck you germany fuck you japan go die

ID:Myy9pWMz No.4313496 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Allying yourself with a nation of notoriously megalomaniac inbred island assholes that view their leader as a living god and openly want to conquer every single nation that so much as touches the Pacific Ocean like they're Asia's Great Britain

What the fuck were you thinking getting chummy with the japanese, Hitler

you were my boi Adolf. you had some really good ideas.

Fuck the eternal jap tho

Grandpa even married a german woman

Grandpa didn't even want to fight but these douchebag jap bastards bombed the shit out of a port full of teenage sailors while he was enlisted in the navy on the west coast and he had to get in his destroyer and torpedo you

what was he supposed to do man

you tiny little rice-dicked shitheads. You dumb german block headed fucks

this shit got out of hand so fast

why did you japanese assholes create a reason for america to enter WW2

why did you japanese assholes force the united states to split the atom and invade germany and get like millions of innocent people killed and raped

why did you japanese assholes have to force us to slap god in the face and ally with filthy soviets and destroy a nice race of attractive, smart white people

why did you fuck up the entire planet with your bullshit you jap bastards

I blame the japanese for america's unnecessary and destructive involvement in WW2 more than I blame any jewish person

fuck you /pol/, fuck you 4chan weeaboos, but most of all

fuck japan

fuck japan for ruining my life and turning my friends into useless anime fan faggots and my grandpa into a drunk who suffered from PTSD because you dropped bombs on his best friends and blew them all to smithereens

i hope north korea has an ICBM up their sleeve and that Kim gets shitfaced on sake one day and incinerates Tokyo in a wonderful cleansing light

I long for the day you bitches once again bask in an isotopic glow brighter than the sun

go be with your emperor you stuck up fuckers. please stab yourself with the family katana today