Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 6 / ?]

ID:aCImOgqP No.4317699 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Have you ever tried to have a debate with someone on /pol/? It’s ridiculous. I’m a slightly left leaning centrist. I know, I know. “You think you’re better than everyone else” I’ve heard it before. I usually go on /pol/ for a cheap laugh at how ridiculous the conspiracies are, but sometimes I see something so stupid that I have to say something. I didn’t reply to change their mind, but rather to see just WHY they thought that. But it always plays out the same way.
>shut the fuck up nigger/kike/shitskin
I’m actually white and male, but who the fuck cares anyway? Why does my skin color matter?
But even though some of them still believe I am white, their replys aren’t much better.
>hang yourself liberal traitor
I’m not here to complain about them “hurting my feelings” these actually make me laugh. But then I remember that the person who typed that actually thinks that and I actually kind of feel bad for them. I wonder what happened to them? Who hurt them? Or are they just insane? I know I sound like an arrogant asshole, but it does kind of concern me that some of these people might be serious.