Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[37 / 6 / ?]

No.4320054 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
How is it possible to work 9-5 and live a fulfilling and non-soul crushing life? It is fucking soul crushing to spend most of my daylight hours in an office

>work from 9-5
>commute which takes around 40 minutes x 2
>eating, cooking, shaving, doing the dishes, random other chores
>have to exercise every day and have to do it at 6 am or else the gym is too crowded
>have to read books or else I'm a pleb
>need to spend time on 4chan (my only social life)

>have to do this as an ugly beta blackpilled male with no friends, no female attention ever, never been to pub, club, or party
>know chad and Stacey get everything handed to them and all women see me as a disgusting ugly freak
>see tonnes of celebrities on TV with lots of free time and giant houses
>see footballers and musicians who are free spirits that you could never ever imagine scrunched up in a seat for 8 hours on Microsoft excel (Trump has that same uncucked nature- you can't imagine him being a repressed officecuck)
>rent tiny flat in London and it takes iron willpower which I don't have to avoid junk food binges everyday
>see m/billionaires and CEOs on TV claiming we need more immigrants to lower wages and I'd be a racist loser if I disagreed
>see teenagers in silicon valley with the balls to quit comfy universities with thousands in credit card debt and become millionaires

The last one is brutal when I don't have the initiative to live like a monk (no coffee to harm sleep, healthy food) and make use of my few hours of free time on the weekdays after work.

And seeing Staceys at work or on the train is brutal. I waste my life knowing society sees me as an ugly disposable battery and all women are disgusted with me, have rich boyfriends, and chads on tap through their phones. And deep down every adult is their teenage / uni self- I had no female attention back then as well and I was kind of a loser.