Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[25 / 6 / ?]

ID:iFLr3k5a No.4329560 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I've been wanting this girl to make an advance on me, but I think perhaps she has in her own way. Everyone does something for a reason and lately she has been stopping by and inquiring if I want to use her bathtub. I pay her for the bathtub to rent it as I do not have one, but she shouldn't care whether or not I actually show up to use it, she gets the money regardless. One reason why she might ask me to come over is to ensure I don't come over at an inconvenient time, like if she had guests, she may not want a man in her bathtub who does not reside there. But lately she doesn't seem to have had other engagements and she still requests my presence in her tub and so on. She asked for a movie night recently, and also she stopped by and said she loved me and made out with me a bit but I just went back to bed. Perhaps I should just be a bit more masculine in regards to our "relationship" even if I don't really feel like it.

Also she brought me some eggs that she saw on my grocery list on the fridge, for some reason, but I didn't actually need eggs. I keep a decoy grocery list up so no one can know what items I actually purchase, my real grocery list is concealed on the backside of my decoy list, facing the fridge. No one would expect the real list to be there, let alone the existence of two lists at all.