Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 3 / ?]

ID:HenUQ6fn No.4337332 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
"I have to say a lot of people have been asking this question. No, really. A lot of people come up to me and they ask me. They say, "What is 'slidding'"? And I tell them look, we know what slidding is. We've had almost eight years of the worst kind of logs you can imagine. Oh my god, I can't believe it. Slidding of the tiny and bland logs. Its terrible. Its just terrible. Look, if you want to know what slidding is, do you want to know what slidding is? I'll tell you. First of all Andy Sixx's logs, by the way I love Andy Sixx. He's probably my favorite guy of all time. If I'm being honest, I mean, if I'm being honest. I like a lot of steamy, creamy logs slidding down my throat. Except for Dani Filth, now he's a zero that I don't like. Though, I probably shouldn't say that. He's a nice guy but he's like, tepid pee pee, on and on, like that. He's like a room temperature lemonade! You know what I mean? He's like a kid's lemonade stand. I don't know. I mean, you know. So, we have all these logs and we can eat them, or just suck on them. Did you know that? They don't tell you that, and I'll tell you, no one is better at the sucking of logs than me. You wouldn't believe it. That I can tell you. So, we're gonna be the best slidding, believe me. OK? Alright.

"We gonna suck the hell out of those logs, believe me," Thank You, Thank you, Thank you.