Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[89 / 4 / ?]

Out of friend zone-possible?

No.4386702 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Lets say hypothetically one point in time you were morbidly obese, 26 year old virgin, suicidal, was planning on dying anyways from natural causes though, so never bothered really getting anything but a part time job at Dairy Queen, had severe social anxiety, lives in mom's basement. Again this is all hypothetical of course, but you meet someone online and you fall in love with this woman, early on she's flirtacious and camwhores for you (for free) etc. so you think there's a shot when probably really wasn't. She friend zones you, you basically end it mutually because you never wanted to be her friend and can't even see as anything other than soul mate so you reduce contact to all but nothing, but she occasionally checks up on you just to make sure didn't kys or anything, and still wants to be friends but I...I mean my friend, asking for a friend hypotheically of course..say no don't want to be friends i love you babby. She then even befriends you under a different alias online, she really does value our friendship and my...I mean my friend's...jokes so much to the point that she "friendfishes" my friend.

Anywas this unrequited love gives you sort of a motivational push, if not to get her interested again, than to at least find another women. So you start working out, applying yourself, get decent job, seek therapy and work on social skills. You now can talk normal offline and make womanz laugh IRL too. Basically you spent these years not really communicating with her or very rarely, majorly improving your life in mean time to where you're almost a completely unrecognizable person, other than same sense or humor and hobbies.

In this situation is getting out of friend zone possible? I'm...I mean my friend isn't even in the friend zone really, but his bae does want to remain friends, he just cut her off because of the agony of genuine love is torturous when he could just play video games and watch movies with me without such agony.

Asking for a friend.....