Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 6 / ?]

ID:TNAUwGP0 No.4401969 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I put my hands in the top of his hair and grabbed it, as I began to run my tongue up the back of his hair I pushed my highly venomous cock into his tight hole. He gasped as my thick cock slid slowly all the way in until I was balls-deep in him. I repeatedly reminded him he was being penetrated by my poz cock and how I was going to drive my high viral load right into him - deep. I started to pump his ass deeper and faster, his hole giving into my relentless thrusting, not that it had a choice. I drew my cock almost out then plunged it deep making him moan and gasp even louder, getting it so deep I could feel his inner ring around the head of my cock, as I drew it out for the third time I could see traces of blood on my cock, it turned me on so much, seeing that blood knowing that I will be coating his inner wounds with my venom, getting straight into his bloodstream, making the chances of infection almost certain. I drove my cock back in deeper, then picked up the pace, fucking his little ass harder deeper, using all my force, fucking him through the mattress. I could feel the pleasure building knowing my balls were ready to unload, so I did him deeper than ever, grabbed his hair, pulled his head back and said to him “You’re about to get what you’ve wanted for ages - my HIV buried deep in your boy pussy" and with a couple of more strokes and I felt my cock explode inside him, shooting volley after volley of highly toxic poz cum deep into his body, coating his ass walls, inner wounds and filling his inner ring. My orgasm seemed never ending. The boy's hole had done its job properly. When I pulled out my cock was pink with the mixture of poz cum and blood, he looked at it and you could see panic in his eyes, “It’s too late now boy, the deed is done.”