Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 9 / ?]

ID:lAIPrccR No.4498839 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
That's it I'm done with this garbage gutter-trash board. I'm going to /pol/ where people can actually hold a civilised discussion about events, LIFE, and the Jews, without some retards derailing it with their an*Me circlejerk faggotry and gay RP bullshit like every thread here.
I can see you there, with your fat, sweaty, cheeto-stained fingers on the mouse, loading up "smug-anime-girl143.jpg" into your browser as you gleefully type out the response "u mad xDdDdDDd"; how funny, no one's ever done that before, I bet your mother is proud that her son is not only a complete failure in life, but also a flamboyant, obnoxious faggot on the internet as well.
We had a chance for a fresh start with this board, but what you faggots have done with it makes me sick to my stomach *vomits on bant*
How did we go from the amazing, original memes like /bant/plant and blepe to this s4s anime larping trash? You cancerous retards have ruined the last chance for a fresh start on 4chan because you couldn't contain your autism. I hope you're happy, and I hope /pol/ raids you niggers everyday for the rest of this """board"""'s pathetic existence.
Now if you'll excuse me, it's time for me to finally leave the bottom of the barrel.
Good riddance bant...