Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 6 / ?]

ID:x2ShP9zm No.4514714 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>"Just take a look at the statistics. Who made this modern world? Anglo-Saxons, Germans of Nordic descent, Frenchmen of Nordic descent and Swedes mainly. Google it, Google "inventions" by nation, and then look at the men who made them. Nordic. Nordic. Nordic 90% of the time.

>And Hitler had blue eyes, in case you didn't know. A Nordic feature, that you too used to have, back when you created civilization. Today on the other hand, Southern Europe is a cesspool of laziness, unproductivity, sleazy behaviour towards Nordic women, crime and incompetence. Nothing works well down there. You can barely find a working toilet down there. And you know why? Because you are no longer Nordic.

>And yeah: I have been around, so I know what I am talking about. The farther you get from the Nordic man, the more incompetent the whole society gets. Deal with it.

>PS. Take a look at the newly found grave from Greece. They thought it might be Alexander the Great's grave even. All the people depicted in the grave are blonde, blue-eyed and fair-skinned.

>PPS. South-Italian men today have more in common with Arabs than they do with other Europeans, genetically speaking. The other Europeans even have more in common with some Chinese peoples than they do with South-Italians. That's how mongrelized they have become. And the same is the case for the rest of Southern Europe." -Actual varg quote, 2015