Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[23 / 13 / ?]

APRIL FOOLS CONSPIRACY

ID:2hEXi1Wo No.4632610 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
i wish to shed some light on the true purpose of this april fools event, and expose the mastermind controlling it all from the shadows.
mini eggs are small chocolate eggs produced by cadburys, who recently closed multiple factories around the world due to reduced profit margins, and were first introduced in 1967. these eggs are the basis for the team name "mini". the background colour for team mini is green, mint green to be exact. mint is a character from the hit 2000 multimedia project "galaxy angel". mint's last name? blancmanche. BLANCmanche. google translate "blanc" and what do you get? french for white. what else do we know that is french and white? crème fraîche, team creme. crème fraîche is a soured cream. sour. lemons. cream lemon, a hentai OVA released in the mid to late 80's, of which some images and videos have been uploaded to /bant/. tuesday the 4th of Jul 2017 at 00:06:21 utc+1 a file named " Cream Lemon 1.webm" was uploaded, by none other than mr.leaf, the same mr.leaf, who has developed utterly insane conspiracy theories involving myself and other members of our board to cover up dark secrets. about what? his uncle. i have an uncle. my uncle is a firefighter. fireman sam, who lives in the fictional welsh town of pontypandy. another town in wales, llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, is famous for having the longest town name in all of europe, beaten out on the world stage only by one place in new zeland. the name of the town, often shortened to llanfairpwll, was contrived by a local tailor in the 1860's as a publicity stunt, so that they may have the longest name of any railway station in all of the british isles. 100 miles south of llanfair are the elan vally resevoirs, built to provide drinking water for the people of birmingham. cadburys, established in burmingham, started as a tea, coffee and drinking chocolate vendor, but eventually grew into one of the largest chocolate companies in the world. team chocolate.