Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[17 / 6 / ?]

Is pol secretly homoerotic?

No.4644977 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I've just came to the conclusion this place is a little gay. Let me explain.

Pol is a hurtbox. Its where sociopaths come to engage in verbal and visual masochism.

How much you can "trigger" the other person which is undoutably a male. What if this behavior is a little "gay"

Let me further say that pol has very little to no females. In this regard it is kind of like a bathouse. So casually men come here speak of sexuality to other men. It is not uncommon for masturbation and penis topics to join the conversation. Even visual penis is taken lightly as a joke.

These are my reasons for why I believe coming to pol means youre secretly a fag. Because you all like talking to men but also engage in lewd and shrewd anonymous behavior, not uncommon to giving other men boners by posting hot women. You also sadistically sperg on your fellow man like some kind of sick faggot.

Chad doesnt come here. Hes busy with a Harem of women. Face it guys. Were all gay for each other now. WHat a sausage fest. Were not even competing over something. Just spending time with each other and keeping each other company.

Fuck you faggots. Why wont you let me quit you.

Lastly. Traps are definitely gay. And we've all come to appreciate a nice trap despite what you faggots say otherwise.