Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 6 / ?]

No.4645697 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
And then there's "Catdog", God, that's another good one. It's like, well what the hell is going on here, you know, like no thank you. So, but, look, I mean sure, okay, yes, it's utterly preposterous, this little two-bit character, or characters depending on how you want to view it I suppose, and he's getting up to all sorts of trouble, and that's not to say he's no good! Quite the opposite, in fact. He's like the embodiment of the human psyche, roughly speaking. On the one end you have the dog, now THAT'S the unknown, that's the chaotic dream in which we all inhabit, trying to find some semblance of order in, you know, and so, but then on the other end you have this cat, and he's the intellect, he's constantly, and I mean CONSTANTLY, scheming and doing God only knows what, if you haven't seen it you should really go and watch it, but he's arrogant, that's the thing, he's very arrogant. And you watch this creature, who in my estimation is a sort of Jungian-paradox, and he flails about and it's like yes, exactly, that's exactly it. But to answer your question, they won't engage in debate because that would be playing my "power game", which goes strictly against the post-modernist doctrine.