Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 4 / ?]

ID:m/uIxd7K No.4665504 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>light brown skin when mixed with germanics/straight up shitskin otherwise
>have a history of violence and bloodshed
>only european immigrants to be lynched in america (for being cucktholics)
>muh dick all the time (just like niggers)
>brag about criminality all the time (just like niggers)
>has been germany's bitch since its very foundation
>larp as ancient romans even though those genetics are forever lost in a sea of brown arab shit
>constantly mocked by other americans for not wanting to work (like literal niggers)
>world's most annoying accent
>nobody can pronounce/spell your last name correctly
>typically have dark hair + eyes (like spics)
>shitty greasy food that is somehow considered good by people that wouldn't know good food if it hit them in the face (i.e. most americans)
>not very numerous outside of the east coast meaning that americans outside of this area get all their info about them from the sopranos/jersey shore

What a pathetic race of people. While the germans, anglos, swedes, norwegians and even blacks were preoccupied with making america into what it is today, us pizza niggers were busy stabbing each other in the streets of otherwise peaceful cities and running massive organized crime syndicates. I also have a massive inferiority complex from living in an area where most people are at least part italian and they still look white meanwhile my skin is pale yellow all year long and I have facial hair like a spic. Every day I loathe being part of this ethnicity.