Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 3 / ?]

Anime is dead

ID:r7nnqs/5 No.4685480 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm not one to post to this board, as I like to generally keep to myself and watch anime by myself. Still, I remember a day when I used to watch this board avidly, reading everything. Now I come back for a bit of nostalgia and I am disgusted. Exactly what I expected: Sailor moon, moronic messages (i.e Black Anime) and msesages with HUNDREDS of responses (Ranma's first babe). Its too bad that everything cool gets murdered by the mainstream. I was filling out a Right Stuf order form when this epiphany (Joyce would be proud) came to me. Anime is dead" Pimple-faced, lame teenagers now are talking about the "cool cartoons" with the girls with big eyes, talking about how they loved Street Fighter ll and Fatal Fury. The internet used to be real cool, but no we've got a bunch of morons coming from all the mass media attention to the internet. Same thing is happening with anime. The mainstram society is out to kill everything that is good, capitalising on all that's great. Fuck. It sucks. I don't want to wave around 9000 posts, most about mainstream topics, non-anime, Sailor Moon, etc. Where the fuck did otakuism and anime obssession encorporated with sexual perversions and frustrated computer geeks? Now a bunch of fucking jocks are laughing at Ranma. Motherfuckers. I'm pissed off. Anime is dead. So now, all you fucking lamers, enjoy it. But I spit on Sailor Moon. And I HOPE that maybe a little bit of anime can be saved. Fuck the world.