Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 4 / ?]

ID:13Y4kPof No.4754567 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
When I heard about the Mandalay Bay massacre, I laughed out loud and hoped for more. Natural selection eliminates the weak subhumans to make way for the stronger and everyone that died in the shooting deserved to die. I openly despised all the sheeple that cried because of the shooting in the following days and I happily smiled when my "friends" at school became afraid of more shootings. I am a stone cold sadist and I take great pleasure in other people's suffering, and I laughed out loud again when I heard about the massacre in Parkland. After the massacres, I started to walk around with Natural selection and Humanity is overrated - t-shirts and I played Stray Bullet loudly with my portable speaker. I am so far above sheeple that I didn't even bother to spit on them when they came to me to complain about how inappropriate my dressing and behaviour are. I didn't have anything else to say to these subhumans other than "I will not discuss with anyone that hasn't read Nietzsche" and I laughed sadistically at their faces. I am not a psychologist by training, but as an ultraintelligent individual I was able to diagnose myself as a psychopath based on Wikipedia-articles, and this raises me above the pathetic sheeple that linger in the shackles of morality. It makes me downright sick that I have to be in any kind of contact with idiots that have the intellectual capability of an earthworm, in other words, with normal people. Nowadays I am in contact only with people that are members of Mensa and people that are capable of having an intellectual discussion, and I take care of all the other things online, because you pathetic human monkeys don't deserve to speak with me. I admire Hitler, I hope for a new holocaust and a nuclear war.