Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 3 / ?]

4Chan the Movie

ID:fDRpX3Bb No.4782526 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I Have an idea! Someone should make a movie about 4chan.

The plot would involve a bunch of "anons" who realise they go to the same high-school by chance, they weren't friends with each other because they were all social outcasts but when they discover each other they hatch up a plot to take revenge on all those who've wronged and ostracised them by taking over their entire school and threatening to carry out the biggest massacre ever seen in American history.

It should be a comedy spoof type movie, perhaps a parody of the "Expendables" called "The Deplorable's" and each character is the typical arch-type you find on the site.

There'd be your typical "nice guy" who can't get laid, he takes his dads hunting rifle probably a .22 think's he's the group sniper

The socially awkward autists who always has headphones in his ears and never makes eye contact. He's just in there for that "we weren't expecting special forces" joke. Wields duel pistols because it "looks cool"

The self centred, self hating troll that just wants to fuck with people and watch the world burn, probably a sadist. Carries a knife and shotgun to get up close and personal.

The gamer dude who thinks he can take tactical leadership of the group because he plays COD. AR15.

Maybe an early /fit/ fag who's the groups muscle. Not that fit but by the groups standards he's Hercules. Believes he doesn't need a gun, says "I'm Batman" a lot.

There's one girl in the group but it turns out she's a sissy-boy trap. He-she uses an M15. Fucks the "nice guy" with her peen.

idk got anymore characters to add to this? I feel like I'm missing someone.