Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 8 / ?]

My trip to China

ID:oNglR9Zs No.4821046 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Ok /bant/, fresh noodles and Dumplings for all. It's story time

>Be me
>graduate at uni
>with a Masters in Cybertech, Bioengineering, and a teaching doctrine (in English and Biology)
>Been assigned to take a swing at teaching English at a institute in Beijing
>MFW I score some Asian Cuties
>MFW my dick is nice and hard for the moment I spot a nice 10/10 Han Chinese waifu.
>skiddadled to about a day later when I landed in Beijing
>Growth of concerns hit me when a lard ass looking whale that is a total le 56% comes by to check for luggage.
>Notices Lube
>fulldamagecontrol.exe
> "You have fine tube of white cream. Explain on how you have this."
>I stutter for a moment, "This was suppose to be the medical I used to treat a condition I have with my skin. It gets dry rather quickly and-"
>The manchu 56%ter actually bought what I said.
>Proceeds (after the long ass time of smelling the odor of more Manchurian mongrels and Arabs smoking cigarettes out in the lobby) to a cab that I reserved
> Finally, someone that isn't le 56

Believe it or not, the pass 15-20 minutes of making my way downtown went quite well. Not really any smog warnings in this time of the year as it's pretty cold out; however shit begins to hit the fan

>Arrived in Downtown Liuzhou
>Looks at windows to beat myself in more depression
>Literal mutts of Manchu rape babies all over; shitting in the streets, digging in trash, seen a few that were looking like they were dealing cocaine, and other fucked shit
>Taxi cab told me about how this part of the city had officers come here every night to deal with druggies, alcoholics, robbery, and even some cases of rape being reported
> "Anon, Anywhere East of city is off limits. This side takes no kind for foreign folk."
>I noticed how he was literally swetting his face off like it's South Africa or something
>Hastly stops the cab to almost had ran over some chink with a sledgehammer.
>Sledgehammer smashes our window, and a "fuck you" was heard with car horns