Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[228 / 52 / ?]

I come from /x/ to give you some advice

No.4835082 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
After having studied the occult for 5 years now I am finally getting a small grasp of the big picture.

You niggers are here arguing over the word "mom" and "dad" while there is a huge spiritual
war going on.

What the elite are doing is channeling interdimensional entities who give them technology and power in exchange for horrible lower vibrations (child sacrifice, mass death rituals).
Yes, most of the dark magic practioners happen to be jews, politicians, hollywood actors and actresses. Go figure.

What you are seeing in hollywood movies is a form of lesser magick.
The elite KNOW there are good entities and that is why they have to tell you in the movies what they are going to do to you. Since people won't do anything about it, it gives them the permission to do it without repercussions.
That is why Soros and others are still living so old. The universal creator's most adored principle is free will.

These entities come in many forms (grimoire demons, grays, reptilians etc.) and in bible they are called the fallen angels. There's a very specific way to contact them. DMT sends you directly into their realm. Astral projection can work as an access portal for them to contact you. Ritual Magick invites them directly to our realm.

There is now a huge trans-humanist agenda going on so that your soul will be bound to a machine, giving up your free will and ultimately killing you permanently.

Every now and then I see some brave anons getting into the world of Saturn cube or David Icke but rest of the threads are shit. If you don't understand occult concepts you will never defeat the cabal.

PS: Your soul is eternal. Don't give up.
PPS: Jesus is real and he loves you.