Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[168 / 40 / ?]

Operation free Baked Alaska

No.4836623 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I know he's not perfect but he's a nice guy I met him, the smear campaign on him is unfair, this is for all of us who've ever been bullied by normies to climb the social status ladder. When I didn't have social anxiety I was pretty good with chicks always had a good number around and friends would vocalize confusion, I wasn't tall hot or rich but had a good personality. When I got anxiety my best friend started sinking their teeth in my harem and talk about me behind my back to win brownie points be white knights etc they were fair weather friends, and I see the same exact thing happening to Baked Alaska. Here's what happened.

>Baked starts daily streaming
>Gets manager
>Manager tells him don't let people make clear threats towards people in YT chat, it will get you banned or striked
>You can shit on Baked all you want, be generally edgy, pay for TTS and play music like Moonman its a pretty uncensored place, why I liked it but he will mute clear threats in YT chat (kill niggers/kill jews/etc)
>Streams daily almost 8+hours a day
>One day he seems stressed (perhaps the daily streams getting to him?) He bans instead of mutes YT chat threats (usually trolls)
>People start complaining about "censored" this night he's not having it "I don't need you, you're toxic"
>Users say he's changed and are unsubscribing, Baked and chat go at it. Now this is all in the span of a few minutes and never happened before and ever happens again.
>Things return back to normal, people shiting on Baked, he laughs general fun.
>That sperg moment is clipped
>People watch it without context and probably never seen one of his streams make accusations that that 1 moment defines him one dimentionally as a sell out ignoring everything before and after.
>Other content creators see the oportunity for free content of this "contraversial clip" and everyone makes video's on it.
>Baked becomes a free pinata for everyone to gather around socialize make free content and money