Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 1 / ?]

Are Big Booty Latinas the final Redpill?

ID:HdnnWumf No.490143 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>be me, 27 years old
>have had 3 girflriends in my lifetime, all thin, educated pretty white women
>we barely have sex, they just lay there, they have an incessant need to "discuss" and "come to a decision" about every aspect of our lives and relationships
>they drink coffee all day, want me texting them 24/7, always want compliments and affection but give nothing in return and still act as if they are a treasure and nothing I do is good enough for them
>a few months ago, I rent a house in a poor neighborhood to be close to work, all hispanics around me
>the women are all caring,kind,loving, feminine, just happy to be with a man with a job, respectful and affectionate while not overstepping boundaries, and are happy to be submissive to my wishes, and even cook and clean for me on their own accord, are more loving and caring and much more passionate in bed, all have big booties that make me DIAMOND, and feminine proportions that no white girl can grow no matter how many squats and salads she suffers through

Is having a latina gf the final redpill? I cant imagine myself ever going back to white women any more, no matter how pretty they are