Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 4 / ?]

ID:WilDHB/Y No.4919656 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Tell us some retarded school stories from your childhood.

When I was 16, I played a game with two of my friends. We each brought some workshop tools to school at the start of the week and the goal was to get the most amount of bolts and screws from school property by the weekend. Loser had to buy a crate of beer for the group friday evening. I came in second with about 20, winner had about 50.

Some aftermath:

> Teacher wanted to open a classroom, grabbed the handle, and just pulled it out of its socket, completely unable to open the door.
> I was sent to the principal for "making holes in the desk with a screwdriver". The holes were already there, I was just working the screws (our supervisors were retarded)
> Whenever one kid in the study hall wanted to grab a book from his desk, he made a big scene lifting the lid off the desk instead of actually ducking under like you're supposed to. The lids are bolted on.
> When class started, one kid went to sit down on his chair and it basically dismantled under him, making him fall flat on his ass.
> Another kid managed to sit on his chair just fine, but the moment he laid books on his desk it fell into pieces.