Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 4 / ?]

ID:QyLwlUHn No.4996266 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I did something extremely stupid last night and am now really shitting myself with worry.
I just got home from Thailand and had sex last night with a ladyboy. I was extremely drunk and wasn't thinking at all straight. I'm now really worried that I may have caught HIV and I can't stop thinking about it. I can't believe how stupid I was.
I want to explain quite graphically what happened as hopefully someone will be able to give me an indication of the risk of infection.
We took turns sucking each others cock, neither of us came but I was too drunk to notice whether he had any pre-cum release. I don't have any cuts in my mouth, although did have quite chapped lips a few weeks ago. I also have a lip piercing.
I had anal sex with him without a condom, I have quite a large cock but I'm sure he takes it all the time and was quite accommodating, I certainly didn't notice any blood. Here's the real stupid part.. I then got him to fuck me. His cock was a lot smaller than mine so it probably wouldn't have been very tight.
After a while of fucking, I think I sucked him off some more. I then found out a bit later on that apparently he came while fucking me. I'm not 100% sure he did and may have just been saying it for the sake of sounding pleasured, he was still quite hard after so may well have been lying about cumming.
He also rimmed me for quite a while too. After the act, he left and I just feel asleep on the bed, I didn't wash my ass out all night. I fingered myself this morning just to see if my ass smelt of cum, but it only smelt like poop.
Clearly this ladyboy gets fucked by different guys on a very regular basis so clearly he's still a very high risk. I am so fucking stupid, and am now really worried.