Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 3 / ?]

ID:QHfObqlk No.5032760 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Valuation for American Heat Food Culture (United States).

Everything is sweet nanna.

The breakfast starts with pancakes, waffles, noodles, bacon, fried potatoes and "french toast" (bun with butter and whipped cream). Bread is sweet as a Finnish bun, and on top of it is a delicacy such as chocolate and nuts.
"Sloppy joe" is a common daily dish, with minced meat sauce in the roll, nothing else. Also common food is "chicken and waffles", ie sweet waffles with syrup and stuffed chicken.
Likewise mac & cheese where the macaroni swam in cheese and sugar. Mac & cheese is eaten alone, but it can also be found between hamburger or hotdog or even cake. It also serves as a salad portion of a meal.
In Finland, the sweet potato is a sweet potato, in the United States, in addition to sweet potatoes, sugar and marshmallows. I recommend that you put the "sweet potato marshmallow casserole" in the picture, which is the delicious delicacies.

Gourmet food in the United States is cheaper than anything else. If you are poor homeless, you eat every day in fast food chains. If you want to bet a bit more, you buy the darts home. If you feel you have too much money, you buy fruit and whole grain bread.
Outside because of the cheapness of eating it is very casual and families often leave the pajamas on the spot in the evenings to get food. In Finland, eating in a restaurant involves the feeling that it is special and wonderful, and it is overwhelming.

I understand that the yarn has a little humor in remote, but I am also serious. I just love that kind of food and it would be great to always eat it and even cheaply. The beginning could be a tough feeling, but then the body and mind are getting used to it.