Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[186 / 51 / ?]

QAnon is waiting... And waiting... And waiting...

No.5088930 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
And waiting
And waiting
And waiting
But for what?
And for who?

There's no doubt at this point that Q is someone who is close to the president, this has been proven many Times
The question is what is Q's intentions and what is he always waiting for?
>Always waiting

>I'm always open to all theories about Q, so please do share what you think is going on with all of this waiting and why no happenings other than small obscure things have occurred so far
Many preparations for big happenings but still no happenings yet
Why?
What is he waiting for?
Who is he waiting for?

>Why did Q call out his own supporters by questioning their intentions behind why they share his posts and talk about it?
Why did he say that some people only pretend to be patriots for money? (Monthly payments?)

Yes, many people pretend to be patriots for cash, we all know this. So why call them out?
Why indirectly call out people who have been helping him, even if they were doing it for money?
Why?
It makes no sense

I can honestly say that I personally stumbled upon Q and his postings here on 4chan and was never introduced to it by youtubers or other websites talking about it. It was cool to watch this whole thing from the beginning and to see this movement grow and manifest from simply a few posts at first and how exited everyone was that FINALLY the illuminati would be defeated

Now, everyone is loosing hope, some even feel that they have been deceived

Was Q hyping us up for a fantasy?
Or was Q depending on an outcome that has not yet occurred?
IF so, then why?
IF yes, then when?
How?
And of course, who?

The world is a mysterious place, QAnon has already made his place in the textbooks.
He will either go down as someone who forewarned us and prepared us for the greatness of what is to come or he will go down as something else
We must wait and see

JK, we must act ourselves
Waiting is for the weak who hope they will be saved by the strong

Be peaceful
Be political
Be smart
Stay strong

God bless