Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 4 / ?]

ID:0DRCwnrf No.5108791 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Sorry but I have to get this off my chest

The “T” pose is a trending new bodily gesture that has become wildly popular among Americas generation Z. The pose is performed by standing upright and extending ones arms directly outward in opposite directions forming a T. This “T” pose (the new sieg heil of white America) has sprung out of nowhere and taken the country by storm, but where did it come from?

When asking around for comment from school class rooms to young internet chat blogs it is hard to find a consensus. Where did the “T” pose originate? Many students claim it comes from video game characters who often times have abnormal features that can seem humorous with their lack of realistic mobility. Many of these characters in their limited movement often times are restricted to robot like stances and so it would seem the “T” pose was born from many of these seemingly non related video game characters who often times are seen making the ambiguous pose. At least this was the excuse i was given by many of the young men and women willing to speak.
Upon further investigation and through various anonymous avenues i found an individual whom i will not name out of request of anonymity who assured me of the pose’s secretive dark origins and its creators subversive plan of infiltrating the youths minds in aims at converting them into what many would call “nazis”. When asking the young man where this new trend came from he led me to a few nefarious websites on the Dark Web frequented by white nationalists. Upon entering these rooms it became apparently clear to me that these were not your average 4chan “nazis” but sophisticated, well read / funded groups of White Nationalists from all different parts of the globe. After embedding myself within these groups for some time i was able to grasp their goals as a group and the origin of the popular new pose that of which up until very recently seemed like a harmless and fun gesture.