Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!6ZhpnpofaQ
[4 / 3 / ?]

!6ZhpnpofaQ ID:v+F/rJjQ No.5130616 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Sup/bant. Joseph H Lewis here. AKA The J.o. bud.
The JO. daddy.
Joey Lewy and the Habituals.
Alright, I’m talking about that, PS4

The switch? I ain’t talking bout that. That Xbox?? Shiiiit. Shit people people be talkin’ bout how it was all powerful and new and shit, but you know what? C’mon, that box doesn't have games. Alright, I ain’t trying to play Netflix all day. That box is barely 1080p nigga. Alright, maybe if Bungie could come out with a new halo, oh wait, they wont. Yeah I dunno, I think; THE BOX. IS DONE. But…c’mon now, the switch? People trying to say that the, the switch copied the vita with the design, I don’t give a fuck. Shit, shit the switch, you know what they should copy? They should copy how to get good games from the PS4. Everybody knows, is that PS4 make the best games, you know this? I mean you got the switch what, what it got, Legend of Zelda, that rehash shit? Or maybe Super Mario Odyssey? Where you walk around with a lil’ bitch, and his lil’ bitch-ass hat, and he’s goin “BING, BING, WAHOO!” C’mon, who wants to play that shit? You know what I mean? Fuckin' kiddy shit. I need games with some challenge, I gotta shoot people, like an adult.

Nintendo, ah, Nintendo isn’t even making games anymore they just send you the box you threw away to play in. Nintendo trying to do dumb shit nobody wanna copy, they know that they can’t compete. Ooo, look at lil xbox fan tryin to say they got the more powerful console. Man that shit is bullshit. The developers just haven't unlocked the true potential of the PS4PRO yet. So, what I’m really tryin’ to say, is that, Sony…Sony’s that true real ish. You got no arguments /bant bros. Check mate.

Yo /bant I need some whirr pictures though so when I get unbanned from /v so I can dunk on those nintendrones.

-J H L OUTTY 5000