Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[30 / 9 / ?]

Didn't know where else to share this

ID:K7lyH5Bn No.5138399 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So I've been using reddit for a couple weeks now and managed to rack up over 100,000 karma in just under two weeks, and a good portion of that is comment karma. I had never really used reddit before, so it's been an interesting learning experience.

The number one thing I've learned? People on reddit are fucking stupid. Like really stupid. Some of the stupidest people I've seen on the internet, in fact.

For example, a lot of the time I will get the exact same comment, word-for-word, from two dozen different people on the same post. People just making the same joke or quip over and over, word-for-word. It's actually quite disturbing.

People on reddit are also incapable of understanding sarcasm, which is why they use "/s." Anything slightly edgy or offensive, no matter how sarcastic you think it is, will immediately be downvoted.

This is all coming from someone who has been "successful" with reddit in a very short amount of time. I would encourage you guys to try it out because I think people from 4chan actually have an advantage in that they are vastly more free-thinking than anyone you will find there.

Anyway, I just wanted to share what it's been like for anyone curious about the platform.

But yeah, redditors are some of the stupidest people I've ever encountered period. I really can't stress that enough. You guys should be very proud of yourselves, because I guarantee every one of you is more intelligent and capable of holding a conversation than 99% of their user base.