Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[73 / 40 / ?]

It's never going to end...is it?

ID:71ZWx+OG No.5230207 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Nearly every board on 4chan is littered to the brim with stupid frogthreads. I thought it couldn't get worse than it was back in 2017, but as the months go on, the frogposting somehow gets even WORSE. So many retarded variations now, from newer versions, female versions, females edited to look like it, bots posting it at certain times of the day every single day, etc. It has permeated this site more than desu, bateman, ponies, and even anonymous itself. Frogposters steal other original material, incorporate it into the dumb frog meme, then that new dumb frog meme becomes more popular than whatever they were copying by virtue of spamming it anywhere and everywhere for months on end until the original source is no longer recognizable and even gets claimed as the one who's copying.

/bant/ was supposed to be 4chan's last refuge from all these stupid frogposters -- an icy paradise, if you will -- but now, it's just another general board on 4chan full of stupid frog images.

The only way I can think of fighting this is to create more images of Cirno freezing dumb frogs. This one here is my latest creation, and I'll make more in the future. I hope you guys will help by making more images of Cirno freezing Pepe or any of his variations.