Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[34 / 7 / ?]

The growing threat of the Asian man.

No.5266011 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Well /pol/. I took a trip down to Brighton with a few mates. I saw the usual stereotypes this place has made me notice. Visibily uncomfortable around muzzies and blacks, counting whites on my fingers. But what I saw that confused me was the amount of tall East Asians there were. Most were those K-pop looking Asians which were at least 6'3 (taller than me) and they were with gfs (either white or Asian, both at least 8/10). Now one of the only advantages whites had other Asians was the height gene. I dug into this further and it looks like places like China have the have the highest height growths in the world.
http://m.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/health-environment/article/1994996/tall-tales-asians-hit-new-heights-largest-growth?amp=1
Places like Northern China have the average height of 5'10 which is comparable to many Western countries.

So what do we do when Asian men are as tall as us owing to the Western diet of maccies and soft drinks and not suffering from famine?

I'm not talking about Western Asians, I'm talking about Asians from their own countries that migrated over for uni.