Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[91 / 3 / ?]

No.5331143 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Are brains sentient and conscious /pol/? Brains are complex and we don't know much about them and how they work, and about human anatomy in general. But what I am saying is that brains are so complex it seems they are a being in us giving us consciousness. They don't have a way to say anything or express themselves, other than using other organs to generate hormones to influence our thoughts. Brains give us thinking,sentience and knowledge but they are like a living creature. Mental diseases such as schizophrenia may be our brains trying to communicate with us. Also to prove my point when brain hemispheres are separated, it seems that one of them will take control of the hand on their part (alien hand syndrome) and use it as it pleases and during dreams it may be that brains are communicating to us and trying to make us defeat our fears for us to survive, because after all the brain is inside us and in a way it controls us but we also control the body. So by dreaming it is trying to make us defeat our fears to ensure its survival. What do you say /pol/? Am I right? Am I wrong? Am I crazy? What do you think?