Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[27 / 2 / ?]

ID:bDQRBffL No.5336071 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm seriously thinking of dropping out. I'm sickened by uni and I want to leave it. I can't stand snobbish academics and unis are pretty much full of it. My meme subject doesn't allow me to do anything unless I can pay flights from country to country and the chances that I'd get a job are the same even with a degree.
I have mastered English but I'm dealing with Russian and it's a goddamn nightmare. I just found out I have passed my grammar test by 0.20 points, which is total luck imo and I have failed even a dumb text comprehension with a dictionary. I can't keep relying on luck forever and I realized I'm not fit for university life. It's just my first year so I might not be too late to drop out. Let's face it, it's hard as fuck to find a job in my country where 40% of the youth is unemployed, and the ones who manage are either loaded or get a job by being recommended by their friends network. I have none of these and I'm slow. I have realized that people who ace all the exams don't study at all, they don't waste their time because they can learn everything on the spot. Uni looks for calculators, and I'm definitely not one. I could get into writing but that'd require me to have a job to support me financially. And I'm really living in a hamlet, which means I'd have to pay for the fuel/train all the time, people are willing to pay for less than 5 bucks a hour here and I don't even have a driving license. Is having a goddamn university degree the only way to work from home and earn enough to move out to a decent place? Is being well-versed in English even any useful to find one?