Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[201 / 23 / ?]

The Prime Age For a Female Is In Her 30s

No.5366896 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Why is /pol/ filled with pedos who swear they only date much younger women?

>children born to hags over 30 are most likely born with birth defects! therefore it's natural for men to prefer teens over hags no matter their age!

Women in 30s are definitely not in a hag status at all and it's simply not true
Even in her 40s a baby is still most likely born without birth defects, which is statistically supported
The truth is that babies with birth defects are rare no matter the mother's age
If you're doubting this then just google on this issue
Then it will be turned that although it's true that the older the mother is the higher chance there is that the baby has birth defects but as i'm saying it's still rare even the mother is in her 40s

>hags most likely can't get pregnant

If you mean a woman in her late 40s then yes i admit that it's not that easy for her to get pregnant
However, women in her 30s to early 40s, especially 30s, are really fertile
Most of women in their 30s have no problem with conceiving, which also is statistically proven

>no hymen no diamond!

If you're seriously thinking that whether she has a hymen or not can be a big deal as to your relationship then you don't even deserve to love a lady

>the 18 year-old still seems to be the best, biologically speaking anyway

As I said no matter the mother's age the babies are still born without any birth defects in most cases and until in their early 40s most women are pretty fertile
And do you even know the way the average 18 year-old girl thinks?
They're still fucking children with no life experience
Dating with them would be like baby sitting them
Life experience has an important part to form a long term relationship with a woman
Women in 30s have both the life experience and fertility

Are you incels into baby sitting or something?
Some neckbeards here insisting that 18 year-old or even high school girls are the best are fucking weird