Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[34 / 8 / ?]

reddit mods disrespect users based on political views.

No.5442194 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
i was looking up the company Waste Management, because i used to work there and i commented on a story having to do with them apparently getting bonuses this year which reads as follows

original comment (not me) :"Went to other subs to see what they thought of this good news and it was bad.

One low test cuck said and I quote:

'To be fair its a shit job with shit pay, and if you end up there, you are probably a shit for brains who doesn't really care how well you do the job.'

(me responding): "i've worked there and i can attest that they don't pull in the best talent. of course the flip side is that the conditions are often abysmal."

then i get this message:

"You have been banned from participating in r/offmychest. You can still view and subscribe to r/offmychest, but you won't be able to post or comment.

Note from the moderators:

You have been automatically banned for participating in /r/the_donald. It systemically harasses people and communities, including this one. The effects of your participation go beyond Reddit, as it heavily promoted the Nazi rally in Charlottesville, and interferes with American democracy.The content you provide to the hatereddit harms all other communities and breaks our rules. We are willing to reverse the ban only if you will completely disengage from these hatereddits. If you will not immediately cooperate with our rules, then do not contact us; we will ignore any other response.

If you have a question regarding your ban, you can contact the moderator team for r/offmychest by replying to this message.

Reminder from the Reddit staff: If you use another account to circumvent this subreddit ban, that will be considered a violation of the Content Policy and can result in your account being suspended from the site as a whole."

i'm sorry but politics aside, this is incredibly disrespectful.