Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 1 / ?]

ID:t5rk3PHN No.5444469 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
4chan is the eternal proof that humanity is a fucking unredeemable heap of shit.
There are no good boards, NONE. The anime boards speak for themselves. /tv/, /mu/ and /lit/ are a nest of self-entitled pretentious pieces of melted shit, a fucking absolute stinking hivemind of underage fuckheads who are just asking to get their fucking heads cracked open and get easily triggered when someone has an unpopular opinion. /r9k/ is so rotten and cringey you might find it added next to the definition of tumor in your local dictionary. Other off-topic boards are just for plain shitposting and low-effort threads since the baby underage weebs can't stick to their containment boards oh no we can't fucking have that 4CHAN IS AN ANIME WEEBSITE AND AMERICA STILL BELONGS TO THE UK fucking off yourselves and make everyone happier please.
I'll admit though that not having a name slapped to your posts allows someone to show their true nature, which automatically means everyone is shit, shit and none other than shit. 4chan proved that being a misanthrope is the best choice in life, it proved to me that humans are a living cancer and that I would be all the merrier to see it being eradicated even if it meant consequently my own death. I'm putting everyone on an equal level, I'm no racist or sexist. Whether you're black, white, male, female or a fucking abomination with four dicks and seven vaginas and stuff no one wants to know you're all part of the same fucking mistake. I bid you goodnight, farewell and my biggest fuck you.